Commercial Roofing Installation and Maintenance Services in El Paso
When it comes to commercial roofing, flat roofing systems are the most popular option due to their easy maintenance and efficient construction. For commercial roofing maintenance and installation services, choose MAK Roofing & Construction. We offer BUR, modified, single-ply, and metal panel commercial roofing systems. We also provide spray foam and coating services as well as re-roofing and restoration assistance. Not all commercial roofing systems are flat, however. The MAK Roofing & Construction provides all-encompassing commercial roofing services to the El Paso area.
Commercial Roofing Installation from MAK Roofing & Construction
Built-Up Roof Membranes
- Built-up roof membranes (or BUR, for short) are composed of alternating layers of bitumen and fabrics. Together, they create a finished membrane. Asphalt, coal tar, or cold-applied adhesive are some of the most popular bitumen material options used today. BUR flat roofs provide superb waterproofing protection and are low maintenance.
- Modified Bitumen Sheet Membranes
- This option is composed of reinforcing fabrics which serve as carriers for hot modified bitumen. MB membranes are generally made of multiple layers.
- In general, single-ply membranes can fall under two groups: thermoplastics and thermosets. MAK Roofing & Construction provides both options. PVC and TPO thermoplastic membranes provide strength and stability. Thermoset membranes, such as EPDM, boast increased UV protection. In fact, both options are highly flexible and resist UV radiation.
Spray Polyurethane Foam
- This roofing system can last up to 50 years when applied and maintained correctly. Spray polyurethane foam is an affordable roofing and insulation choice for commercial, agricultural, industrial and residential applications. It is able to seal the building envelope to stop heat transfer through the roof deck. Spray polyurethane foam also minimizes air conditioned air leakage while restricting unconditioned air from entering the building.
Metal Panel Systems
- Metal panel roofing systems are a great option for anyone looking to permanently replace a leaky roof while lowering energy and maintenance costs. Metal panel roofs are durable and non-combustible, making them a great option for commercial facilities.
Commercial Roofing Maintenance in the El Paso Area
Although flat roofs require little maintenance, they are not infallible. If your commercial roof is suffering from a leak or requires maintenance, reach out to MAK Roofing & Construction as soon as possible. Splitting, ponding, and blistering are the most common flat roof issues. Most of these issues are the result of water accumulating on the roof and not draining correctly. Make sure to check the commercial building’s ceiling from the interior for stains or leaks caused by water damage. MAK Roofing & Construction can tend to any commercial roofing issue quickly and completely, be it a flat roof or any other type of roofing system.